Free Veterans Transition Workshop
September 8-9, 2015
WyWF Featured in Boise Life Magazine
Thank You Meritor!
The Wyakin Warrior Foundation® is a 501 c(3) nonprofit organization providing a full-spectrum education and professional development program for severely wounded, injured, or ill Post 9/11 veterans, designed for collegiate success and resulting in a rewarding career after graduation. Through its Wyakin Wounded Warrior Academy™, the Foundation provides:
- Multi-faceted mentoring program (up to five mentors per Wyakin Warrior) individually tailored to meet each Warrior’s unique needs.
- Professional Development – Individual Development Plans by which staff and volunteers help mentor and coach the warriors toward their goals; and monthly seminars by leaders in business, government, and community service fields.
- Educational/Financial Assistance (complementing the GI Bill or Vocational Rehabilitation) for up to 60 months.
- Community Service Project – To demonstrate opportunity and ability to become servant leaders and role models.
- Robust Networking designed to facilitate job placement.
- Annual proactive follow up to monitor, and assist if necessary, personal and professional situations (Wyakin Warrior for Life).
Wyakins in the Spotlight