Thank You Meritor!
Meet the Wyakin Warriors by clicking on the Facebook link.
The Wyakin Warrior Foundation® is a 501 c(3) nonprofit organization providing a full-spectrum education and professional development program for severely wounded, injured, or ill Post 9/11 veterans, designed for collegiate success and resulting in a rewarding career after graduation. Through its Wyakin Wounded Warrior Academy™, the Foundation provides:
- A multi-faceted mentoring program (up to five mentors per Wyakin Warrior).
- Professional Development – monthly seminars given by leaders in business, government and other professional fields.
- Financial support (complementing the GI Bill or Vocational Rehabilitation) for up to 60 months.
- Community Service project – To demonstrate opportunity and ability to become servant leaders and role models.
- Robust networking designed to facilitate job placement.
- Annual, proactive follow up to monitor physical, emotional and professional status (Wyakin Warrior for Life).
Wyakins in the Spotlight