Support the Veterans Charity Ride to Sturgis and our Wyakin Warriors by clicking on the image below
WyWF Featured in Boise Life Magazine
Thank You Meritor!
Meet the Wyakin Warriors by clicking on the Facebook link.
The Wyakin Warrior Foundation® is a 501 c(3) nonprofit organization providing a full-spectrum education and professional development program for severely wounded, injured, or ill Post 9/11 veterans, designed for collegiate success and resulting in a rewarding career after graduation. Through its Wyakin Wounded Warrior Academy™, the Foundation provides:
- Multi-faceted mentoring program (up to five mentors per Wyakin Warrior) individually tailored to meet each Warrior’s unique needs.
- Professional Development – Individual Development Plans by which staff and volunteers help mentor and coach the warriors toward their goals; and monthly seminars by leaders in business, government, and community service fields.
- Educational/Financial Assistance (complementing the GI Bill or Vocational Rehabilitation) for up to 60 months.
- Community Service Project – To demonstrate opportunity and ability to become servant leaders and role models.
- Robust Networking designed to facilitate job placement.
- Annual proactive follow up to monitor, and assist if necessary, personal and professional situations (Wyakin Warrior for Life).
Wyakins in the Spotlight